Master Healers Custom Massage
Are you stressed out? Are you tired of living in pain? Do you have a hard time relaxing? Then this is the massage for you!
A custom massage for what you are personally going through.
- You are able to choose which essential oils, bach flower remedies, and liniments we use to suit your needs.
- You will be able to pick which tools we use to aid in your healing session, whether it is hot stones, cupping or any of the other options we have in the shop.
- Lastly, you customize from the many modalities that I offer, whether it is massage, structural integration, energy-work, or various other techniques from my 20 years of experience.
60 min, 90 min and 120 min service availability
For certain medical conditions massage therapy is generally contraindicated, or should be avoided at the time.
- systemic contagious or infectious diseases, including the common cold
- acute conditions requiring first aid or medical attention
- severe unstable hypertension
- significant fever
Steam Tent Treatments
- Cold and Flu Eucalyptus Citrus Steam
- Detox Lemongrass Lemon Ginger Sweat
- Rosemary Mint Botanical Hangover Cure
- Anti-Aging Rosewater Basil Treatment
- Palo Santo Holy Water Ritual
*enjoy a fresh fruit platter, herbal water and teas, cooling towels and body mists as part of the treatment
60 min service availability
Since ancient times, steam therapy has been used by traditional healing systems around the world to improve and maintain good health and beauty. Turkish baths, Indian sweat lodges, Finnish saunas, Japanese steam rooms are examples of cultures that harness the power of steam.
Steaming the body is used to assist in healing by offering:
- Relief from Generalized Pain & Chronic Pain
- Stress Reduction
- Enhanced Mood
- Increased Immunity
- Weight Loss
- Improved Skin
Steam Tent Contraindications:
- Due to the increase in cardiovascular activity brought on by heat, steam therapy is not recommended for those who have high blood pressure, heart disease, or other cardiovascular problems.
- Anyone with a serious health condition should first consult their physician or health care practitioner before booking an appointment for a service that entails a steam treatment session.
- Steam treatments are not performed on pregnant clients.